Travel insurance for car rentals
- Avoid high out-of-pocket expenses
- Obtain adequate coverage in the event of an accident or vandalism before you arrive at the car rental agency
- Insured amount of up to $50,000
- Third-party liability not included
Whether you rent or lease a vehicle while travelling, obtain all the coverage you need before you get behind the wheel.
What is covered?
- Collision, theft or damage due to an accident or vandalism
- Maximum coverage of $50,000
No third-party liability
Our travel insurance for car rentals does not include coverage for material damages to property as well as injury or death caused to another person while you are driving.
Please contact your auto insurance company for more details.
Speak with an agent
Call 1-855-808-1010 and speak to one of our agents about how best to complement your existing auto insurance.
How to submit a claim?
Call the company that sold you travel insurance for your rental vehicle to learn how to submit a claim.