Extended stay travel insurance
- Ideal for trips lasting more than 31 days (including snowbird travel to Florida)
- Emergency-round trip coverage
- Ask about available discounts
Planning to stay for a while? Make sure you have the protection you need for an extended stay away from home.
Your provincial health insurance plan does not completely cover the costs of a medical emergency that occurs while travelling.
What is covered?
Emergency medical care
Coverage for any illness or medical emergency that happens while away.
Coverage to receive treatment from a healthcare professional.
Coverage for your emergency transportation expenses, including repatriation.
We’ve there to help. We direct you where you need to go in the event of a medical or non-medical emergency while travelling.
Coverage in case you need to interrupt your trip, return home, and then resume your trip. You get reimbursed for transportation costs, including repatriation.
Ask about our discounts
- Public servant discount: you are eligible if you are a Public Service Alliance of Canada employee or a member of the Association of Public Service Alliance Retirees
- Early bird discount: you are eligible if you buy before September
- Travel companion discount: you are eligible if you travel as a couple
Speak with an agent if...
- You want information about top-up coverage to complement your provincial health insurance
- You have a pre-existing condition before you depart
- In spite of a pre-existing condition, your health is stable and you are able to travel
Call us at 1-855-309-5888 for a personalized quote.
How to submit a claim?
You must call the insurance company that sold you your travel insurance for extended stays.
They will tell you how to submit a claim.