Travel insurance for visitors to Canada
- Emergency health care coverage for travellers, immigrants, foreign students/workers
- Ask about our individual and family rates
- Insured amounts from $100,000 to $300,000
- Choose a deductible to reduce your premium
- Renewable one-year contract
You need protection to cover unexpected costs due to a medical emergency while visiting Canada.
What is covered?
Emergency medical care
Includes coverage for any health-related injury or illness that occurs during your trip.
Access to treatment by a specific healthcare specialist.
You are covered for emergency transportation due to injury or death, as well as repatriation.
Your travel insurance coverage can also include:
- Trip cancellation and interruption
- Accidental death and dismemberment
Call us at 1-855-808-1010 to speak to one of our agents to get a personalized travel insurance quote.
Why a deductible?
Save on your coverage by choosing a deductible (the amount you pay out of pocket in the event of a claim) varying from $500 to $10,000.
Call us at 1-855-808-1010 and speak to one of our agents who can answer all your questions about deductible options and help you pick one that fits your budget.
Speak with an agent if...
- You have a pre-existing condition and wonder if you are eligible
- You decide to return home or make a side trip to another country during your visit
- You have already arrived in Canada and want coverage
Call us at 1-855-808-1010 for a quote.
How to submit a claim?
You must call the insurance company that sold you your travel insurance for visitors to Canada.
They will tell you how to submit a claim.